We currently at this time are not seeking new composers or artists. Please feel free to check back at a further time. Thank you.
- Has knowledge and experience in recording, mixing and mastering own material.
- Can provide radio ready material in both mp3 and WAV format.
- Can abide by legal contract between Media Music Composers and artist / composer.
- Has patience and understanding of the industry.
- Has own recording software, interface, instruments and so forth to record material.
- PayPal account will be required. Fees may be subject to deduction for fund transfers.
- Registered with BMI (Broadcast Music, Inc.) or registered with another professional song writing organization.
- Must not be with another publishing company unless owned by you yourself.
- Works must be of original material and not covers or samples.
- If using original material used elsewhere tracks must be re-titled (re-named) sent to Media Music Composers to prevent duplication.
These are some of the basic requirements to be considered to join our team of composers and artists. More information will be given if selected by Media Music Composers. When you contact us please give a brief explanation of why you think you may be a good fit for us. Also please give information to any sites to preview your musical works. You must be an un-signed artist or composer and NOT be represented by another label or publishing company. Also music used for media projects are mostly instrumental tracks and vocals are very rarely requested. We accept bands of all genres with vocals. We will need both music with and without vocals to provide to clients. Please note: WE do NOT accept anything with abusive subjects, profanity or racism. This to include derogatory remarks towards woman, government, etc.